Kairos Technologies Review
Kairos technologies is a new investment opportunity that offers members a variety of online services as well as the chance to make varying returns on your investment.
The website (kairosplanet.com) was setup on June 18th 2014, although the domain registration details are set to private, and there is no information on the website itself about who owns or runs the company. They do, however, say that they are based in the UK and provide an address for their operations.
Hold Up….For those of you that prefer to watch rather than read I made a video below:
Research into this address shows that it is one that is used as the headquarters of a number of companies, meaning it is simply a service provided to allow company registration and is not an actual physical office for any of those businesses.
They also provide an address in the US, which appears to have been arranged in the same way, which means there is no actual premises for Kairos Technologies at all.
Further investigation into the company reveals the CEO of the company as being Janni Cavassini- who calls himself the “Head of Investments at Kairos Technologies’ and is based in Dubai, which means that this is most likely the place that the company is actually run from.
Kairos Technologies Products
Kairos technologies do not have any products to sell to customers. If you become a member, you are able to sell membership to new people (and receive a commission for doing so). Included within your membership are a selection of web-based products:
– Kairos Mail – This service provides the ability to send secure emails
– Kairos Surf – This service provides secure access to the internet
– Kairos Disk – This service provides a secure cloud server for you to store data on
– Kairos Phone – This service provides secure internet phone-call services (VOIP)
There are four different memberships available, with the choice of membership deciding which of these services you receive.
– Standard Membership (which costs $125) – Kairos Mail
– Silver Membership (which costs $597) – Kairos Mail and Kairos Disk
– Gold Membership (which costs $1577) – Kairos Mail, Kairos Disk and Kairos Surf
– Platinum Membership (which costs $2777) – All four Kairos web products
How do you Earn Money back through Kairos Technologies?
The Kairos Technologies website does not actually explain the returns through their scheme, so this information is gathered through research of presentations that have been made by current members.
Each affiliate member is required to give access to part of their computers storage (which becomes part of their cloud storage offer), and in return they receive guaranteed returns on their investment based upon the membership level:
– Standard – costs $125 to join and guarantees an annual $312.50 ROI
– Silver – costs $597 to join and guarantees an annual $1492.50 ROI
– Gold – costs $1577 to join and guarantees an annual $3942.50 ROI
– Platinum – costs $2777 to join and guarantees an annual $6942.50 ROI
Affiliates will also receive ‘referral commission’ which rewards members for introducing new people to the scheme.
The amount you earn is calculated using a ‘unilevel model.’ This works by creating a grid structure, where the first member is placed in a position at the top of a grid.
New members that are introduced to the scheme by the first member are placed in a position directly beneath them on the grid. These members form the first level. Members on the first level will then introduce new members, each of which will be placed in a position directly beneath whoever introduced them. All of these new members form level 2 of the grid.
Level 3 is formed in the same way, and so on. In theory this can continue forever, with the number of levels only being limited by the number of new members that can be signed up.
You receive varying commissions based on investments made by your level 1 members, level 2 members and level3+ members (therefore any investments made on level 4,5,6 etc are treated the same as level 3). It is calculated as follows:
– Assistant Rank – You must have invested with Kairos Technologies and will receive 15% commission of investments made by Level 1 members, and 3% commission of investments made by level 3 members onwards
– Manager Rank – You need to have introduced at least three new members and will receive 15% commission of investments made by Level 1 members, 10% commission of level 2 members and 5% commission of level 3 members onwards
– Senior Manager Rank – It is not clear how you achieve this rank, but when you do you will receive 15% commission on level 1, 10% commission on level 2 and 7% commission on level 3 onwards
– Master Rank – It is not clear how you achieve this rank, but when you do you will receive 15% commission on level 1 and 10% commission on level 2 onwards
– Executive Rank – You need to have introduced at least six members who are at ‘Master Rank’ and will receive 15% commission on level 1, 10% commission on level 2 and 15% commission from level 3 members onwards
– Founder Executive Rank – You need to have introduced at least three ‘Master Rank’ and three ‘Executive Rank’ members and will receive 15% commission on level 1, 10% commission on level 2 and 17% commission on level 3 onwards
– Consul Rank – You need to have introduced at least six ‘Executive Rank’ members and will receive 15% commission on level 1 members, 10% on level 2 members and 20% on investments made by level 3 members onwards
– Founder Consul Rank – You need to have introduced at least three ‘Executive Rank’ and three ‘Consul Rank’ members and will receive 15% commission on level 1, 10% commission on level 2 and 22% commission of level 3 members onwards
– Ambassador Rank – You need to have introduced at least six ‘Consul Rank’ members and will receive 15% commission on level 1 members, 10% on level 2 members and 25% on investments made by level 3 members onwards
– Founder Ambassador Rank – You need to have introduced three ‘Consul Rank’ and three ‘Ambassador Rank’ members and will receive 15% commission on level 1 investments, 10% commission on level 2 investments and 27% commission on level 3 onwards
– Chief Ambassador Rank – You need to have introduced at least six ‘Ambassador Rank’ members and will receive 15% commission on level 1 investments, 10% commission on level 2 investments and 30% commission on level 3 onwards
Other Kairos Technologies Bonuses
There are 4 bonuses that a member can earn:
– Matching Bonus – If you are at the ‘Executive Rank’ or higher, you will receive a 1% match of any earnings paid to members within the first five levels of your structure
– Leader Supporting Bonus – If you are an Executive Rank member or higher, you are able to earn a 1-2% matching bonus based on investments within the first 5 levels of your structure
– Generation Bonus – If you are at the Consul Rank or higher, you are able to earn an extra 1% of investments from members within the two strongest performing levels of your structure. (please note that limits on total earnings through the Generation Bonus apply)
– World Bonus Pool – The members who are most successful at introducing new members are entered into the World Bonus Pool. This divides 1% of investment within the entire Kairos Technologies scheme to members within the pool
How To Join Kairos Technologies And Is Kairos Technologies A Pyramid Scheme?
Membership to this opportunity is gained when you make an investment at one of the following levels. The more expensive the level, the more services you receive and the higher your potential income through the plan is.
– Standard – costs $125
– Silver – costs $597
– Gold – costs $1577
– Platinum – costs $2777
So is Kairos Technologies a pyramid scheme? Well it feels like it falls under the criteria for a pyramid scheme as there are no real products being sold and it relies heavily on money coming in from the bottom of the pyramid for the top to make the real money. However I think the lines are a little blurred on this one.
There are obviously people making money from it but it is not the clearest thing to understand.
Kairos Technologies Conclusion
It is difficult to see whether Kairos Technologies is a misleading opportunity or not. There are concerns about their secrecy about their ownership and who runs the company, but this doesn’t automatically mean that it is untrustworthy.
The problem arises with the variety of products on offer. There are none, apart from the ability to join the reward scheme (the online products you receive for membership are hardly worth much), which is a shame because there are plenty of opportunities out there that do offer actual products (for example Trivita and Enagic) which fund the promised returns.
The rates of returns that you earn from Kairos Technologies are paid to you only from funds gained by the investments of newer members, which makes this look like a pyramid scheme.
When it reaches a point where no new members are joining, then there will be no funds to pay out to the existing members and the scheme will collapse. If this happens before you make your own investment back, then you will end up with a loss from this scheme, so be careful.
So What Do You Advise?
To have a look at a company that I personally use to have huge pay days and also highly recommend Just click on the image below. (I have also done a full review here)
The difference here is that you have proper training materials that teach you about online marketing, everyday people are making enormous commissions and all the hard work is done for you by qualified professionals. Definitely worth a look. To watch the FREE video that explains all click the image below: